This course has been designed for children in Year Four. The focus will be on developing the children’s core skills in English and Mathematics, with an emphasis on reading and vocabulary. It will complement the children’s school work.
What can you expect from the Foundation 11+ course?
- Weekly one-hour lessons, taking place during term-time in your child’s home
- Fun and engaging sessions
- Use of baseline assessments to determine your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Use of formative assessment to modify learning opportunities to suit your child’s needs
- Regular monitoring and feedback to parents
- Individual or paired tuition
- Weekly home learning with an emphasis on reading and vocabulary