Curriculum Confidence Tuition
The primary school curriculum is rich and varied and moves at quite a considerable pace. Therefore, there may be times when your child, no matter their ability, has not fully grasped a topic or had appropriate time to consolidate their new learning. This in turn can result in gaps in their knowledge and understanding. At Primary School Tutor, our aim is to identify these gaps and use a range of teaching strategies to give your child the knowledge, skills and confidence that they need in order to progress in their learning.
What can you expect from Curriculum Confidence Tuition?
- Weekly one-hour lessons, taking place during term-time in your child’s home
- Fun and engaging sessions
- Use of baseline assessments to determine your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Use of formative assessment to modify learning opportunities to suit your child’s needs
- Regular monitoring and feedback to parents
- Individual or paired tuition